Redstar Worldwide is a single-source printed circuit board (PCB) design and manufacturing services company. We offer start-to-finish production, including engineering and design, DFM review, troubleshooting, and final delivery of a high-quality product. We offer:
- Complete, readily available information about our factories, capabilities, and certifications
- Quotes in less than 24 hours
- Around-the-clock production and status updates
- Decades of experience creating PCBs for a wide range of uses, including wearable PCBs, medical PCBs, consumer products, and PCBs for the aerospace industry, among a broad range of other applications.
Prototype PCB Boards from Redstar
Redstar Worldwide supplies high-accuracy, high-quality customized PCB prototypes. When you work with us, you’ll get the following:
Fast Turnaround Times
Our manufacturability review process begins within two hours of receiving your project files. We’ll identify and resolve any design flaws up front and quickly move on to production. Our typical turnaround times are:
- Standard FR4/double-sided PCBs: 1-day
- 4 to 8 layer PCBs: 2–4 days
- 10 or more layer PCBs: 5-7 days
- Metal core, rigid flex, and flex PCBs: 5–10 days
Redstar offers a range of specialized coatings, including:
- Hard gold
- Wire bonding
- ENEPIG (electroless nickel/electroless palladium/immersion gold)
- ENIPIG (electroless nickel/immersion palladium/immersion gold)
- ENIG (electrolytic nickel/gold)
Redstar can meet the tightest available tolerances for PCB prototype design, and we’re continuously refining our processes further. Our current tolerance capabilities are:
- Trace/space tolerance: +/- 10%
- Drill-position tolerance: +/- 0.4 mm
- Drill-size tolerance: +/- 10%
- Impedance control: +/- 5%
- Flex-to-rigid registration: +/- 3 mm
We don’t lock the doors and turn out the lights at the end of the workday. We’re here for you around the clock and we pride ourselves on our strong customer relationships. We also communicate directly with our vetted PCB suppliers in the U.S., China, and Taiwan, freeing you from the challenges of sourcing PCBs from Asia.
PCB Solutions from Redstar
Redstar Worldwide provides a broad range of PCB solutions, including the following.
- High Density Interconnect (HDI) technology. HDI technology optimizes PCB space to create faster, more advanced, and more powerful circuit boards.
- Rigid-flex and flex PCBs. Rigid-flex and flex-printed circuit boards are more space efficient than rigid PCBs and are often used in wearable consumer goods. We work with both rigid-flex and flex PCB manufacturers, and Redstar can help you choose the right flex circuit technologies for your applications.
- Engineering services. Our high-quality engineering services include design, file layout/creation, design rule checking, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) conformity, consulting, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review, among others.
- Metal-core PCBs. Redstar Worldwide offers metal-core PCBs to manage heat distribution across the circuit board, ensuring that the fastest-performing PCBs don’t overheat.
Redstar Worldwide has the experience and knowledge to serve nearly any industry. Industries we’ve created printed circuit boards for in the past include:
- Wearable technology
- Consumer products
- Medical devices
- Audio products
Our many satisfied customers attest to the strength of our work. With high-quality products, around-the-clock operation, quick turnarounds, and strong communication, Redstar Worldwide stands ready to deliver your PCB solution.